Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Latest Purification Rundown completion!


Hello! Happy New Year to you. Here's a great success story from our latest Purification Rundown completion. Enjoy!

~Erica

“One of the worst choices I made in my life was getting into drugs and trouble. One of the best decisions I made was doing the Purification Rundown.

"Before the Purification Rundown I was always lazy and unmotivated to do things that I now realize were important in my life. I was very unfocused on school and work and wouldn't get anything done right. I just finished the program and I feel great! I am more focused than ever and have a bunch more energy and I am easily motivated to do things. I feel much happier now that I am mentally and physically able to achieve my goals."

-R.S., Purification Rundown

No comments: