Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"I would love for everyone I know to feel this clean and free."

Hi everyone! I thought this success story about the Purification Rundown was wonderful and wanted to share it with you. In my opinion it gives a good depiction of the wonders of the Purif.

Enjoy!

~Erica

"I have wanted to do the Purification for 10 years. Because I have always been in good health and my body hasn't impinged on me too much, I didn't hurry about it until recently. I would have never imagined how good I would feel. My senses (i.e. taste, smell, vision) began to heighten within the first week, then came sound sleep and a very even energy that would last all day long. I feel so calm and clear-headed and energetic that I can't believe it. In fact, it is not really a feeling to be described to anyone, it has to be experienced to understand it!!!! I would love for everyone I know to feel this clean and free."


-T.T., Purification Rundown completion

If you would like to know more info about the Purif or are ready to get going on it, come by for a free consultation. Also, you can buy the book, Clear Body Clear Mind from us.

Address: 13517 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Number: (818) 995-3460


No comments: