Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hi! I want to share a success story with you from someone who purchased and read Clear Body Clear Mind (the book I talked about in last week's blog). The success story is awesome and the book is too! If you would like to purchase it, please call: (818) 995-3460.

Until Next Week,
Erica

"Clear Body Clear Mind completely showed me exactly how the Purification Program works, how to do the program and free myself from drug residuals - actual poisons which are in the fatty tissues of my body. Before reading this book, I had no idea what drugs do to the mind. If I had known this, I never EVER would have taken drugs. I asked my mother when I was a teenager if she knew, she didn't. I looked for the answers in books - nothing. 'No one' knew. Except here are all the answers right here in the books by L. Ron Hubbard. And not just the information but a way to be free from the bad effects of drugs taken in the past as well!" T.E.

No comments: